President of the Management Board of House of Skills, one of the company’s shareholders. Responsible for execution of the business strategy, creation and introduction of new consulting and training solutions. Member of House of Skills since 2005. Has climbed the whole career ladder: from Junior Consultant to Trainer, to Consultant, to Development Director, to Vice President, to President of the Management Board. Graduated from the SGH Warsaw School of Economics in Management and Marketing. Completed also an Executive MBA program provided by UQAM (University of Quebec at Montreal) and WSE.
Certified Consultant for e.g. MultiFocus Model™, a tool for examining and analyzing organizational culture, measuring profitability of investment in human capital using the ROI Institute™ method. Graduated from the School of Business Trainers under the aegis of the Polish Psychological Association.
Vice President of the Management Board of the Polish Association of Consulting Employers.
Co-author of the book Zespoły po polsku [Polish-style teams] and author of a popular blog about development issues ‒ HR ma znaczenie [HR matters]. Inspired by others’ successes and failures, wise books, and bold people. Privately, loves soccer, black and white photography, and yoga.
Worked with customers as a Consultant for many years, specializing in:
- diagnosing and changing the organizational culture of teams and organizations
- building effective teams and team culture in organizations
- talent management: HR system building and, first of all, implementation into the organizational reality
- employee appraisal systems
- systemic development of managerial competencies and design of development activities supporting organizational strategy